Kraner Family Dentistry Uses Invisalign® for Lake St. Louis Patients
If you need braces, or a member of your family needs braces, Kraner Family Dentistry, uses Invisalign® for our Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, O’Fallon, and other patients from St. Charles County and for patients from nearby counties as well. Dr. Matthew Kraner, D.D.S. has considerable experience in general dentistry as well as using progressively molded Invisalign® Clear Braces as well as Six Month Smiles®. Adults and teenagers now have many options to rectify a wide range of dental issues using products that are less obtrusive and far more comfortable than metal braces.
At Kraner Family Dentistry, we provide a full range of Patient Dental Services including using braces and performing other restorative dentistry procedures and techniques that may be useful for your particular dental situation.
You may call Kraner Family Dentistry at 636-856-5274 to schedule an appointment for your or a family members dental needs. You set up your appointment by registering for an appointment online—we make it easy! We also have extended evening hours throughout the week for your convenience.
Choose Invisalign® Clear Braces Available from Kraner Family Dentistry
Invisalign® Clear Braces are one of the most popular treatment options available and a much more comfortable alternative than using traditional metal braces, at least as far as the majority of patients are concerned. A few of the benefits (and notes on usage) of Invisalign® for our Lake St. Louis patients includes:
- The Invisalign® process involves using molded clear braces that are changed about every two weeks in order slowly realign teeth over several months (or more depending on the requirements of an individual patient)
- An effective alternative to metal braces to reduce gaps between teeth
- Invisalign® provides patients a comfortable alternative to metal braces that gradually move teeth into the recommended alignment
- These braces, unlike metal braces, are barely noticeable
- Invisalign® Clear Braces may be removed easily for hygiene needs, to eat a meal or while drinking your preferred beverage(s)
- Depending upon your dentist’s recommendation, you may remove the braces while sleeping
- Depending upon the severity of your teeth misalignment, Invisalign® usage may last about one year
- Unlike metal braces, Invisalign® clear braces are unobtrusive and there are no metal wires or sharp edges
- On average, a most patients will use approximately 18 to 30 separate moldable aligners throughout the course of treatment—of course, this depends entirely on the severity of an individual’s treatment course for specific dental issues
- Invisalign® is an effective, usually successful treatment option for a variety of dental issues including minor problems to treating overly-crowded adult teeth, to treating widely spaced teeth or quite noticeable gaps between teeth
Choose clear braces to solve your dental issues. If you prefer an alternative to Invisalign® Clear Braces, Kraner Family Dentistry also uses Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces, another brand and a very popular alternative to metal braces. Please ask us about this treatment option during your next visit.
Contact Kraner Family Dentistry for Invisalign® in Lake St. Louis, MO
New patients are always welcome at Kraner Family Dentistry. You may call us in Wentzville at 636-856-5274 to set up your first, or your next appointment for general dental services. Patients nearby or in Lake St. Louis, Invisalign® Clear Braces are an effective method for correcting a wide range of adult (and teen) teeth alignment issues. You may contact Kraner Family Dentistry to schedule an appointment or to discuss your options for Invisalign® or other clear braces.