Are You Looking for a Family Dentist in Lake St. Louis, Missouri?
If you are in need of a family dentist near Lake St. Louis, MO, and have not located a dentist, Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville, MO, invites you to visit our office for your own care or for your entire family’s dental care needs. Kraner Family Dentistry, staffed by Dr. Matthew Kraner, D.D.S., and a professional, caring staff serve families in Wentzville, throughout St. Charles County and residents of nearby counties as well. With many years of practice assisting adults, teens, children and toddlers with a wide range of standard dental and hygiene services, as well as, the latest in dental techniques and care solutions, we can offer individual patients and entire families many years of experience in the practice and meeting the needs of local families.
Contact Kraner Family Dentistry for yourself or for your entire family.
You may call Kraner Family Dentistry at 636-887-3005 to set up an appointment.
Patient Services at Kraner Family Dentistry
At Kraner Family Dentistry, your family dentist for residents of Lake St. Louis, we can offer patients full-service dentistry for all ages. We offer a wide range of services and have convenient, extended hours in the week for working patients and/or parents needing scheduling flexibility for children. Regardless of whether you need an occasional check-up or you need considerable dental work, you are welcome at the family dentist near Lake St. Louis, Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville.
Some of our wide range of patient dental services include:
- Children’s dentistry services from a first visits, through teething, teaching a child proper dental techniques, through pulling baby teeth and ensuring growing adult teeth result in proper alignments, we have your child covered with a wide range of services in a kid-friendly environment
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Dental bonding/composite bonding techniques to fix deformed or damaged teeth or to fix cracks and chips frequently caused by accidents
- Dental crowns as one solution for general teeth repair, restoration work, strengthening or protecting weakened teeth
- Dental implants – replace one tooth as many as is necessary
- Dentures, partials (partial dentures) and/or dental bridges
- Inlays and/or Onlays
- Oral cancer screenings
- Orthodontic services covering an assortment of teeth straightening techniques and services that people frequently associate with traditional metal braces; currently, we offer popular advances in clear braces, specifically Invisalign® Clear Braces and Six Month Smiles® to fix misaligned teeth, gaps and related problems
- Preventative dental care, hygiene care, dental cleaning, treating gum diseases (periodontal diseases, gingivitis, etc.), dealing with abscesses or other situations
- Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic solution for teeth and can resolve some oral conditions and/or diseases; frequently, veneers are used to solve discoloration issues, worn down or chipped teeth, and conditions where one tooth or multiple teeth are damaged in some way
- Restorative Dentistry procedures
- Root canals
- Teeth cleaning/regular check-ups
- Teeth whitening services – in-office treatments and also solutions for home utilizing teeth whitening trays
- Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) – we treat a wide range of general problems associated with these conditions which generally result in considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain and extreme headaches
- X-Rays – we use digital X-rays which use about 80% less radiation than traditional radiography
- Review Kraner Family Dentistry’s Informational Videos
Visit Kraner Family Dentistry
If you are looking for a family dentist in Lake St. Louis, O’Fallon, Dardenne Prairie, New Melle, Weldon Spring, elsewhere in St. Charles County, in Troy, in Warrenton, in Washington or elsewhere nearby, you are welcome to visit us at Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville. You may set up an appointment online, visit the office in Wentzville, contact Kraner Family Dentistry today, or call us at 636-856-5274 to schedule your first visit. Also, you may reach us by e-mail at [email protected]
Watch Our Informative Videos
Contact Us to Schedule Your Family Appointment Today
Or call us at 636.856.5274 for more information.