Kraner Family Dentistry Uses Invisalign® for St. Louis Area Patients
If you or a family member needs braces, or you are looking for discount Invisalign® in the St. Louis metropolitan area, then be sure to look at your options at Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville, Missouri. Although discount Invisalign® in St. Louis is not really an option, our office visits may be more affordable for you than dentists in the City of St. Louis or in St. Louis County. As you discount alternative for Invisalign®, you may wish to review a more affordable clear braces option that we also use, specifically uses Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces, another very popular brand.
At Kraner Family Dentistry, we offer a wide assortment of Patient Dental Services that cover the majority of services that most people require. We do offer other cosmetic dentistry services and restorative dentistry procedures and techniques that may be useful for your own dental situation.
You may call Kraner Family Dentistry locally at 636-856-5274 in order to schedule an appointment for yourself or a family member. You may set up your appointment by registering online for an appointment—we make it easy and it is convenient! We offer patients extended evening hours throughout the week for your convenience, which is quite beneficial for parents or anyone who cannot miss work to go to the dentist’s office.
St. Louis Patients Welcome for Invisalign® or Other Procedures
Patients from St. Louis and St. Louis County are welcome at Kraner Family Dentistry. We have patients from all over St. Charles County and patients from surrounding counties as well. Regardless of where you are from, you will receive great treatment from Dr. Matthew Kraner, D.D.S. Dr. Kraner has considerable experience in general dentistry as well as in cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures. With Invisalign® Clear Braces as well as Six Month Smiles®, about every two weeks a new mold is taken, and by replacing these molds periodically, you will notice progressive realignment of upper and/or lower teeth, and of course, either brand of clear braces that we use are a superior alternative to the hassles and appearance of traditional metal braces. Additionally, most people think these options are less obtrusive and more comfortable.
Choose Invisalign® Clear Braces from Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville
Invisalign® Clear Braces are one of the most popular treatment options available, and for good reason. These clear braces are more comfortable than traditional metal braces, and use progressive molds to slowly straighten misaligned teeth. A few points about Invisalign® for St. Louis area patients includes:
- A process using molded clear braces to progressively and incrementally realign teeth; generally, about every two weeks a patient receives a new mold that exactly fits the teeth in question
- An effective alternative to metal braces to reduce space and gaps between teeth
- A comfortable alternative to metal braces that gradually, incrementally move teeth to the recommended alignment
- Clear braces are barely noticeable unlike metal braces
- Invisalign® Clear Braces are removable, therefore they do not interfere with hygiene needs, eating, drinking or sleeping
- Depending upon a dentist’s recommendation, patients may not need the braces while sleeping
- Depending upon the severity of misalignment, Invisalign® usage may last about one year, possibly longer
- Unlike metal braces, your clear braces are unobtrusive and do not have any sharp edges
- Most patients will use 18 to 30 moldable aligners throughout the course of treatment—this is entirely dependent on individual treatment recommendations
- Invisalign® is usually an effective treatment option for a wide range of dental alignment and spacing issues
Six Month Smiles® May Be Your Discount Alternative to Invisalign® in St. Louis
Choose clear braces to resolve your current teeth alignment problems or other dental issues. If you prefer, choose Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces as your alternative discount to Invisalign® in St. Louis. Kraner Family Dentistry uses this other very popular brand, and for more minor issues, many patients feel that Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces is an effective alternative to the potentially 12-month or 18-month treatment regimen from Invisalign®—please note that this is entirely dependent upon the severity of the dental situation that is treated.
Contact Kraner Family Dentistry
New patients from St. Louis or closer to Wentzville are always welcome at Kraner Family Dentistry. You may call us direct in Wentzville at 636-856-5274 to set up your first appointment for general dental services or to discuss clear braces. You may contact Kraner Family Dentistry to schedule an appointment, register online for an appointment, or stop by the office to set up an appointment to discuss your clear braces options.