O’Fallon Residents: Choose Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville?
If you live in St. Charles County, Missouri, or a nearby town, and you are looking for family dentist in O’Fallon, be sure to consider a local office in Wentzville. With years of local experience practicing in Wentzville, your local dentist at Kraner Family Dentistry, Dr. Matthew Kraner, D.D.S., and a caring professional staff invite you to visit our office or learn about our available services.
We serve families in Wentzville, from St. Charles County and nearby counties, residents of nearby counties. With many years of practicing locally, assisting adults, teenagers, children and toddlers, we effectively offer and deliver a wide set of dental and oral hygiene care services. We also offer some of the latest solutions in dental healthcare. Individuals and entire families are welcome at Kraner Family Dentistry.
You may contact Kraner Family Dentistry, call us at (636) 856-5274, or set up an appointment online—it is quick and convenient.
Dental and Oral Care Services at Kraner Family Dentistry
We are family dentists for O’Fallon families, and also for individuals and families scattered in many towns all around Wentzville and St. Charles County. We are full-service family dentists offering a wide range of services. We know that working parents with children or individuals needing to see a dentist after work have a really difficult time juggling appointment schedules. As a family dentists to residents of O’Fallon, we a really easy and quick to get to depending on which side of O’Fallon that you reside.
You can rely on Kraner Family Dentistry for convenience, extended hours on different days of the week, and easy scheduling. Our dental and oral care dental services include:
- Children’s dentistry services including first visits, helping parents with teething, teaching kids proper brushing and dental care techniques, pulling baby teeth, ensuring proper growth of baby or adult, examinations for proper alignment of grown teeth, any many other services delivered in a kid-friendly environment with a caring staff (we offer a wide range of services)
- Cosmetic dentistry services (we offer a wide range of services; also view restorative service)
- Dental bonding/composite bonding used to fix teeth deformation, damage, or to fix cracks or chips from accidents or sports
- Dental crowns are a teeth repair solution, a restoration technique, and can strengthen or protect weakened teeth that you have
- Dental implants – implants to replace one or multiple teeth (cosmetic and restorative applications)
- Dentures, partial dentures (partials) and dental bridges
- Mouth cancer screenings
- Orthodontic services - teeth straightening techniques, frequently referred to as braces (many people still think of metal braces), we offer popular clear braces that use multiple molds to slowly straight teeth, realign teeth or even to reduce gaps/spacing between teeth—we offer Invisalign® Clear Braces and Six Month Smiles®
- Preventative care, general oral hygiene care, dental cleanings, treating gum diseases, and other situations (e.g. abscesses)
- Porcelain veneers – very popular cosmetic dentistry solutions; you can resolve or cover over certain aesthetic issues such as discoloration, or actually damage such as chipped teeth, and this is applicable for one tooth or for many
- Restorative Dentistry – a range of services including repairs to salvageable teeth, veneers for protection, implants, and many other procedures (see also cosmetic dentistry above)
- Root canals
- Regular teeth cleaning appointments an check-ups
- Teeth whitening services – in-office treatments; home treatment solutions with trays available
- Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) – treatment of general problems common to these conditions including jaw pain, mandibular joint pain, tightened muscles/teeth clinching, etc., and extreme headaches
- Low Level X-Rays – we utilize digital X-rays dramatically reducing radiation compared to traditional radiography with great image resolution
- Review our Informational Videos
Visit Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville
If you need a family dentist, O’Fallon is just a few miles away from our location in Wentzville, MO. We are glad to serve patients from all over the area. If you live in O’Fallon, Dardenne Prairie, Lake St. Louis, New Melle, Weldon Spring, St. Charles, Harvester, Flint Hill, Moscow Mills, Troy, Warrenton, Washington or anywhere else nearby, you are welcome to visit Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville.
Use our website to set up an appointment online, contact Kraner Family Dentistry with any questions, or call us at (636) 856-5274, or stop by the office to schedule your visit. You may reach us by e-mail as well at: [email protected]