Patients, Choose Experienced Dentists for Clear Braces in Troy or Lincoln County
There is little debate in the dental community about the effectiveness of clear braces for Troy residents, or anyone, for that matter. Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville, MO, offers a couple of alternatives to traditional braces that are very popular. Dr. Matthew Kraner, D.D.S. has considerable experience in orthodontic dental services and cosmetic dental services including using the very popular Six Month Smiles® clear braces or Invisalign® clear braces for Troy patients or Wentzville, Warrenton, Lake St. Louis and other nearby patients.
Contact Kraner Family Dentistry for Clear Braces near Troy, MO
Call Kraner Family Dentistry in Wentzville, MO, at 636-856-5274
Patients in Troy, Clear Braces May Be Your Dental Solution
At Kraner Family Dentistry, we currently use two great alternatives to traditional braces. We recommend that you discuss the benefits and expense with one of our dentists. Clear braces for Troy residents may just be the solution that you have been looking for, perhaps for years. Invisalign® clear braces and Six Month Smiles® clear braces each have many specific advantages, although we may recommend one over the other depending on the severity of your dental issues or the ease of treatment.
Choose clear braces to solve your dental issues. A few of the benefits of clear braces include:
- Invisalign® Clear Braces – one of the most popular treatments and an alternatives to traditional metal braces; these clear braces are molded about every two weeks to slowly realign teeth and reduce gaps; Invisalign® offers patients comfort will teeth are gradually moved into alignment; the clear braces are barely noticeable and may be easily removed for hygiene, eating, drinking and/or at night when sleeping depending on your dentist’s recommendations; treatment using Invisalign® can last around a year depending on the severity of your alignment issues; Invisalign® clear braces are unobtrusive, barely noticeable and one great benefit is that there are no wires involved; Invisalign® is a successful treatment for a variety of dental issues from minor problems to dealing with overly crowded adult teeth or widely spaced teeth with pronounced gaps; most patients may go through approximately 18 to 30 moldable aligners depending on the severity of the dental issues treated
- Six Month Smiles® Clear Braces - a very popular alternative to traditional metal braces; these clear braces take on average six months for treatment and are a common sense cosmetic solution to realign teeth and reduce gaps; Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok™ uses tooth-colored brackets and wires that are barely visible; Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ are utilized to gradually realign teeth, much like the Invisalign®, although Six Month Smiles® are frequently used for shorter periods of time and also help speed up your dental appointments; the low force threshold created by the trays, wires and brackets are a conservative treatment that offer patients comfort (compared to traditional braces), safety and are hygienic when utilized properly; this method is usually considerably less expensive than veneers, implants or longer duration aligner therapy
Some of our other dental services that may be applicable to your particular situation, for treatment before or during the time that use clear braces, include:
- Bridges, partial dentures of complete dentures
- Composites/bonding to repair damaged teeth and fill cavities
- Dental crowns to cover damaged or weakened teeth
- Dental implants
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth straightening
- Teeth whitening dental services
- Tooth-colored fillings
We provide a full range of Patient Dental Services including other restorative dentistry procedures that may be useful for your particular situation.
Schedule an Appointment to Discuss Using Clear Braces
Any new or returning patients are always welcome to visit Kraner Family Dentistry for clear braces or for other dental services. You can even register for an appointment online—we make it easy! You can also reach us in Wentzville at 636-856-5274 to schedule an appointment or to ask about specific procedures and experience.