First and foremost, we would like to thank you for your patience during this challenging time. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our strict infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about some of the infection control procedures we’ve added on top of the processes already in place.
- We just installed a new Commercial Grade Entire Office iWave Air Purification System (iWave uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization to remove viruses, bacteria and allergens every few minutes.)
- Every operatory will have their own Individual PlasmaWave Air Purification Systems
- We will spray down the entire office hourly with a safe non-caustic Hypochlorous Acid that kills bacteria and viruses (specifically Covid-19)
- Our team will be decked in head to toe PPE for both your and their safety
You will notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- You will be asked to call our office when you arrive for your appointment, and we will give you a chair number to wait outside the office where you will be greeted by an assistant
- We will take your temperature as well as provide a mouth rinse prior to all dental treatments
- We ask that when you arrive for you or your child's appointment you wear a facemask. (If you do not have access to this we will provide you one)
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will limit the number of guests with each patient. 1 Parent may accompany their child only
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Senior patients wishing to have their appointments first thing in the morning will be given that priority when possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep every patient safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 636-887-3005 or click here.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!
The Kraner Family Dentistry Team
Creating a family atmosphere while making our patients feel better, look better and love coming to the dentist.
The Smile Advantage Plan is a membership-based dental savings plan, for patients without insurance, that provides the quality care they deserve at a price they can afford. Members pay an annual fee to receive regular exams, cleanings and X-rays along with access to significantly reduced rates on all other restorative and cosmetic dental procedures performed in our office. Plus, the plan offers many benefits including no annual caps, no limits, and no waiting periods. This provides for quick access to the care you need!
Maintain your child’s regular visits to the dentist to keep those little issues from becoming big problems. Besides saving money on your child’s dentistry, Smile Advantage Plan allows the dentist to recommend exactly what your child needs, not just what your insurance will pay for.Learn More
A great alternative to dental insurance, the adult plan includes all the preventative services below and discounts on necessary treatments, cosmetic dentistry and specialists. Already have dental insurance? Compare co-pays, monthly/annual premiums, and coverage limits to determine the true value of your current plan.Learn More
Many traditional insurance plans only cover 2 cleanings, leaving you to pay out of pocket for the additional appointments you need. Some insurance plans may exclude coverage all together for Perio services. With the Smile Advantage program, up to 4 cleanings are included, along with your yearly exams, x-rays and discounts on treatment.Learn More